OP Auto Clicker for iOS Devices [iPad, iPhone]
Do you really want to Download Op Auto Clicker for iPad or iPhone? then, you must read this article. To be frank, there are not many options available for iOS devices unlike the android devices. So, you should pay attention to this article in which we have shared all the working methods to download the auto clicker on iPhone and iPad devices.
When I wanted to write this article, I did a big research about the available auto clickers for iOS devices. I found a couple on the apple app store but they don’t seem to be working well. In my research, I have also found various other methods that are currently working. I have shared everything on this page, let’s get started. The best part is you don’t need to jailbreak your iOS device.
In case if you have a macbook, you can use OP Auto Clicker on Mac which was recently released with all the features that the windows version has.
Download Auto Clicker for iOS [iPad, iPhone] – No Jailbreak
Let me make it clear, op auto clicker is not available for iOS devices. It is available for android devices, you can download it from here. You can also download it on your pc from here. What should you do now? don’t worry, you can download the working auto clicker on your iOS devices. Choose any of the below methods and download auto clicker on iPhone, iPad.
1. Download Auto Clicker for iPhone, iPad By Team Mod (Recommended)
Team Mod have developed a wonderful auto clicker for iOS devices. They have also developed it for android devices and both the apps are currently working without any flaws. Since you are using an iOS device, let’s discuss how to install it today.
- Open Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Type in https://injectelite.com/ in the url of your browser and hit enter.
- Scroll down until you see the name “Auto Clicker”.
- Tap the application name to open the full page for more details and installation link.
- Click “START INJECTION” button which is in the yellow color to start installing the application.
- That will now start downloading some important file such as AC.gz and unpack them for the installation.
- Meanwhile, it will show you a message “Starting Injection…” on the screen.
- Once that is done, go back to the home screen of your iOS device.
- Tap the auto clicker app’s icon to launch it.
- Once it is launched, you can see two options; Enable Single Target Mode and Enable Multi Target Mode.
Open the app and enable the mode of your choice and launch the game. When all set, tap the blue color “Play” button which comes on the screen vertically to initiate the auto clicker.
2. Download Auto Clicker for iOS By MoBo Team
Mobo Team has developed an auto clicker for iOS devices. People with iPad or iPhone can download it without having to jailbreak their devices.
- Open Safari Web Browser on your iPad or iPhone.
- Make sure that you have active internet connection.
- Go to https://appmobo.net/ website from here or enter the url in the safari browser.
- You will be able to see the home page of the website like this.
- Also, you can see the list of apps such as Among Us MOD, Apple Music, AppStore++ and Auto Clicker.
- Hit “Auto Clicker” app icon or it’s name.
- You will see the screen like what we have shown in the above image.
- Hit “Start Injection” and wait for around 2 to 3 minutes for the process to get over.
- Once it is done, you may see the page where you will be asked to install 2 more apps.
- Go with it and done! you have auto clicker on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, open Settings on your iPhone and go to General.
- Tap “Profiles & Device Management” option.
- Hit the “Auto Clicker iOS” profile name.
- Finally, hit “Trust” button to trust the developer’s profile on your iOS device.
Now, you can come back to the home screen of your iOS device and launch auto clicker on iPhone. You may also download another auto clicker for iOS from https://autoclicker-ios.com/. You should follow the same method to download it.
These Are The Best Auto Clickers for Android, Mac & Windows:
- E AutoClicker (Android)
- Speed Auto Clicker (Windows)
- iMouseTrick (MacOS)
- GS Auto Clicker (MacOS)
- Murgee AutoClicker (Windows, Mac)
- Max Auto Clicker (Windows)
- Fast Mouse Clicker (Windows)
- Alpha Clicker (Windows)
- Flame AutoClicker (Windows)
3. Enable In-Built Auto Clicker On iPad & iPhone
Do you know the fact that the iOS devices such as iPad and iPhone comes with auto clicker?. If not, let me tell you that you will get auto clicker functionality in the name of Switch Control. Let me show you the method step by step now.
- Unlock your iOS device (iPhone or iPad) and launch “Settings” app.
- Scroll down to Accessibility and click on it.
- Scroll down a bit and click on “Switch Control” settings.
- Click on “Switches” and tap “Add New Switch” option.
- Tap “Screen” now and, now you need to make sure that Full Screen is the switch type that you have.
- Go back to Switch Control Screen and click on “Recipes” settings.
- Tap “Create New Recipe” option now.
- Hit “Assign A Switch” option.
- Now, tap “Full Screen” that you see there.
- Tap “Custom Gesture” option now.
- Start touching the screen, on places where you want to get clicks. You can select as many locations as you want.
- Once you are done, hit “Save” which is at the top right corner of the screen.
- If you have created only a single recipe, you don’t to follow the next step. Otherwise, you must do the next step.
- Come back to the Recipes Menu and Hit “Launch Recipe” option and select the recipe that you want to activate it now.
- Come back to the Accessibilty screen, scroll down and hit “Accessibility Shortcut” option.
- Make sure that Guided Access and Switch Control is enabled there.
- Now, launch the game that you want to play and triple click the side button (power button) to enable the switch control (iOS Auto Clicker).
- Tap on the screen once and you can see that the switch control is clicking on the locations where you have tapped while creating the macro.
That’s it! you have successfully created a macro on your iOS device.
Video Tutorial For iOS Switch Control Settings | Default Auto Clicker On iOS
In case if you think that the last method is little confusing since you won’t have full control over the screen location where you should get clicks. Go with the first method which is pretty easy to use and we also recommend the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There An Auto Clicker for iOS?
What Is The Best Auto Clicker for iOS?
Can Auto Clicker Damage My iPhone?
How Do I Turn On Auto Tap On My iPhone?
How Do I Get App Auto Clicker?
How Fast Is iOS Auto Clicker?
Last Updated on February 12, 2023 by Miller
Hey, This Is David Miller (Author & Administrator) Of This Website . I love writing tech related content especially for gamers. Explore My Posts Here.
You should make a OP auto clicker app on the Apple AppStore it would be a big help!
Currently it’s not available for iOS devices.
That’s why we have shared the alternative methods.
Let’s see! may in the nearest future 😀
Sorry but this app doesn’t work on ipad.
Is that true Johnny?
Thanks for the AppMobo method; it is easy compared to the built-in iOS method.
You are welcome JohnP!
That’s the reason we have provided all the available methods.
Let us know if you need any help…
I tried both the methods that you have mentioned on this page.
They both seems to work good but op autoclicker is truly the best tool. I request you to develop it for iOS as well.