OP Auto Clicker a full fledged auto clicker software to automate the group of mouse clicks at a dynamic cursor location or a pre-specified location on the screen. By using it, you can automate keyboard actions and the amount of clicks by specifying the number. Also get unlimited clicks with “Repeat Until Stopped” option. Not only clicks, you can also get different mouse actions such as cursor movement, scroll, right clicks, etc.
OP Auto Clicker 4.0 is the latest version which has a lot of new features. We are going to discuss all of them on this page including how to set hotkeys for tasks, best settings for click automation to play games, etc. By the end of this page, you will be able to download OP Auto Clicker for PC on Windows 10, Windows 11, 8.1, 7.
What Is OP Auto Clicker 4.0 ?
Orphamiel Auto Clicker is the full form of the OP Auto Clicker. It is a tool that handles the given tasks for generating automatic clicks at a specified location with a desired speed. Users can configure the settings in a way that they get the best output from the software.
It can deliver left mouse clicks, right mouse clicks, center mouse clicks, etc. On the other hand, OP Auto Clicker is capable of delivering unlimited clicks at multiple locations of the screen.
Not only those games, but also many other pc games such as Garena Free Fire, PubG (BGMI) can be played with the help of the op autoclicker. Requires very less storage on pc and a very low CPU usage is the biggest advantage for that matter.
Click interval gives you full freedom in the setup of click delay between two consecutive clicks. There are multiple click options available for your convenience. Just go through the below features and you will definitely love using it on your pc.
OP Auto Clicker 4.0 Features
- Simple and very Unique User Interface.
- The software is completely free; no subscriptions needed.
- Requires very less storage space on your personal computer.
- Low CPU usage; doesn’t require high end devices alone. Can be used on both High and Low end devices.
- Ad-Free; it has no ads. So, you will not have any kind of distractions from the UI.
- Malware-Free; this is the most safest auto clicker software which is completely free from Virus.
- Single Click, Double Click and Triple Clicking available in the latest version.
- Get clicks at a specific point on the screen. You can enter the X and Y Coordinates so as to get clicks at that position only.
- Get clicks at the current cursor position. It means that you will get clicks where you move and stop your cursor on the screen.
- Bind hotkeys to macros that you create. Later on, you can press the hotkey to start the macro and same hotkey can be used to stop the macro.
- Apply time delays with click interval option to get clicks in a much convenient manner.
- Set the number of clicks that you want from the OP Auto Clicker by entering the number. So, it will generate the mentioned number of clicks and stops once the goal is reached.
- Get Unlimited Clicks until you stop the action with the hotkey.
Update: OP Auto Clicker 4.0 has got Random Offset Feature. It is a very helpful feature to manage the click interval settings.
Those are the advantages of OP Auto Clicker app. Download the software on your windows pc and enjoy it’s features.
OP Auto Clicker Download Free [v4.0]
Eager to play your favorite games? I can understand your excitement. We have shared the most recent version of the software right below. Just download it from the below download page and follow the instructions shared below to install it on your pc.
Latest Version (v4.0) comes with great improvements to the User Interface. Users can now change the default hotkeys and set any custom hotkeys. Do not forget to check out the user manual aka usage guide that we have shared for you.
- Download Auto Clicker for Roblox
- Download Auto Clicker for ChromeOS
- OP Auto Clicker APK for Android
- OP Auto Clicker for iPad, iPhone
- Download Mahdi Auto Clicker for Mac
- Download OP Auto Clicker for Mac
How To Install OP Auto Clicker On PC Windows 10, Windows 11/8.1/7
The size of the software is just 830 kb and requires no installation. The developer “MouseTool” have made it as a standalone software which requires no installation, let’s see how.
- Download Op Auto Clicker for PC on Windows 11/10/8.1/7 from the above link.
- I am pretty sure that the software that you have downloaded is an executable file (.exe).
- Move the file to the desktop of your pc if the file is saved somewhere else.
- Double click the software file “opautoclicker.exe” and you are done.
- This is how you can run any standalone software on windows pc without installing it.
Since no installation took place, you have to be careful with whatever settings that you configure inside the app may wipe out when you close the UI. If that happens, you need to make changes to the program each time you want to use it.
How To Use OP Auto Clicker on PC (Windows 11/10/8.1/7)
We have written a detailed user guide for you. You can read the instructions to every single task that you may want to know about.
How To Set Click Interval On OP Auto Clicker?
Click interval is nothing but the time delay of the clicks. You can define the delay of each click easily to get the best output for your requirement.
- Launch the software by double clicking the opautoclicker.exe file.
- The very first option that you can see is “Click Interval”.
- You can enter the time in Hours or in Minutes or in Seconds and Milliseconds.
How To Configure The Click Options?
You can get clicks from left mouse button or right and also from the center mouse button. Would like to configure them for the games that you play on your pc? let’s check out the tips.
- Upon launching the OP Auto Clicker on PC, you can see Click Options at the left center of the software’s window.
- Mouse Button option has three choices; Left, Right and Middle.
- Select the Mouse Button from the drop down menu.
- Click Type has two different choices; Single, Double.
- Select the type of the clicks that you want. It can be a single click or a double click.
How To Get Only A Specific Number Of Clicks?
There are some instances when you want only a specific number of clicks. In such a situation, you can set the amount of clicks that you want.
- In order to get the specific amount of clicks, go to Click Repeat options on the op autoclicker software.
- Select “Repeat” option and enter the number in the box.
- You can enter the number manually or you may click the up and down arrows to enter the input.
Do you know how many clicks per second that you can get from op auto clicker? check out the detailed guide that we have written with results on OP Auto Clicker CPS Test.
How To Get Unlimited Clicks From OP Auto Clicker on PC?
Would you like to receive unlimited clicks for the games that you play on your pc?. Don’t worry, you can set that option easily.
- Launch the software on your pc as a first step.
- Go to Click Repeat options which is available at the center right side of the window.
- Now, select “Repeat Until Stopped” option and you are done.
Not working? check out the easy guide to fix OP Auto Clicker Not Working issue.
How To Get Clicks At Current Cursor Position?
Ready with your cursor position? would you like to receive the clicks there only? let’s find out how.
- Run the software on your computer.
- Look out for the Cursor Position option which is available at the center of the window.
- Select “Current Location” to get the clicks at the location of your cursor where it is currently.
How To Pick Specific Location To Get Clicks?
If you want to receive the clicks at a fixed position of the screen, follow the tips available below.
- Upon launching the op autoclicker on your personal computer, look out for the Cursor Position Settings.
- Now, select “Pick Location” option.
- Move your cursor on the screen and select the location of the screen where you want to receive the clicks.
- Otherwise, you can manually enter the location of the X-Axis and Y-Axis.
By following the above methods, you can Refresh A Webpage Automatically.
How To Get Clicks At Multiple Locations Of The Screen?
With op auto clicker v4.0, you can get the clicks at multiple locations of the screen. For that, you need to create a video macro. Don’t worry, it’s not a big deal.
- Launch the tool on your personal computer.
- Look for “Record & Playback” option which is at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Then, a small window will open up with Record option and some settings.
- Click that record button and start clicking at the points where you want clicks.
- Save the recording and hit “Playback” option to receive the clicks.
How To Record Mouse And Keyboard Events on OP Auto Clicker?
Now, you can record both mouse and keyboard events with the help of the op autoclicker on pc. Just follow the simple settings and tweaks that we have shared below.
- Firstly, launch the software on your windows pc.
- Hit “Record & Playback” button now.
- Another window with Record and Play options will be opened up.
- Now, go to “Options” of the window which is at the top left corner of it.
- You will see different options but select “Recording”.
- Again, select Options to configure the recording settings.
- Put a Check Mark to Keyboard along with the other three options namely, Mouse Click, Delay, Mouse Move and hit “OK”.
How To Increase The Speed Of Clicks Playback?
Let’s say that you have recorded the keyboard actions and mouse actions. Now, you want the OP Auto Clicker to repeat the actions but with a specific speed.
- Tap Record button on the main UI of the op auto clicker to launch the small recording window.
- Now, go to Options after you are done with the recording.
- Select “Playback” and click on “Speed”.
- Now, you can select the speed from as low as 1/10X to the maximum of 10X.
How To Modify Hotkey Settings On OP Auto Clicker 4.0?
The default hotkey for starting the opautoclicker is F6 and it’s the same for stopping also. Let’s now see how to change that to any other hotkey of your choice.
- Run the software and look out for the “HotKey Settings” button.
- You can find it at the bottom left corner of the UI window.
- Click on that to open the hotkey settings.
- Tap “Start/Stop” button and press any key from your keyboard.
- If you want to set or change the hotkey for record and playback, tap “Record & Playback” button from the main window.
- Go to Options and select Settings. Then, tap “Hotkeys” option.
- Change the hotkey for record separately and for playback as well.
How To Create Record And Playback Loop On OP Auto Clicker?
Let’s say that you want to create a record and playback loop. Following the below instructions will help you achieve that in no time.
- Open the software on your personal computer.
- Now, record the click activity that you want to have by hitting the “Record” button that you get upon clicking the “Record & Playback” settings.
- To discuss the facts, it is not possible to create a loop of record and playback automatically. That is only possible with the above mentioned hotkeys.
If you want to make the record and playback on loop, you should press the hotkey “CTRL+1” again and again. Otherwise, you cannot put it on a loop without using the hotkeys.
How To Set The End Action On Playback Complete?
What action do you like your system has to go through once the task of playback is done?. Let’s see the available options and how to change them today.
- Go to Playback settings from the main screen of the op auto clicker on windows 10, windows 11, 8.1, 7 pc.
- Navigate to Settings from Options of the small window.
- Tap “Other” option and pick any one of the available choices from the drop down menu.
- The available options are Idle, Quit, Lock Computer, Log Of Computer, Turn Off Computer, Standby and Hibernate.
You can select whichever option you would like to go with. On the other hand, you can also opt in or out for “Display Balloon Tip” option.
Have a question? check out the FAQ section for the answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is OP Auto Clicker Free?
Are Auto Clicker Apps Safe?
What Is The Safest Auto Clicker To Download?
How To Make My Mouse Auto Click Every 5 Seconds?
- Download and install the auto clicker app on your mobile or pc or macbook.
- Configure the Click Interval to 5 Seconds or 10 Seconds, etc.
- Enable the auto clicking and forget.
- Every device (android phone / tablet & chromebook & pc & Mac) will have the accessibility feature by default.
- If you are on chromebook, visit Settings > Accessibility > Manage Accessibility features and Enable Automatic Clicking.
- The same kind of settings can also be enabled on iOS, Android and Windows PCs.