OP Auto Clicker is one of the nicest yet trusted auto clicker software that any gamer would want to have on their pc. It is free and safe software using which you can automate mouse clicks very fast. But if you want to get clicks even faster, you should definitely try out the Recommended Settings. Let’s get started with this article and configure the software the way we’ve explained.
In general, It can deliver the clicks as fast as it can. But in some games, you might want to have fastest clicks in order to be able to crack down the levels and win games. In such a case, you should definitely try out the Best and Fastest Settings that we have shared.
Auto Clicker’s Best Settings for Windows & Mac Users:
Best settings in the sense, they are not only fast but also reliable. You can try out the below settings in case if you need fast clicks, reliable clicks and clicks at some specific place, etc.
Fastest Settings (Faster Clicks)
Not to forget, in order to get fastest clicks, you pc should have some requirements. Recommended RAM is 4 GB and the processor should be at least Intel i5 Third or Second Generation.
- Set 0 (zero) Hours, 0 (zero) Minutes, 0 (zero) Seconds and 50 (Fifty) milliseconds as your Click Interval.
- It means that you will get a click for every 50 milliseconds. You will get 20 clicks per second since 1000 milliseconds is equals to 1 second.
- If you want even more faster clicks, you should alter the milliseconds from 50 to anything below that to get even more faster clicks.
- Let’s say for example, you keep 20 milliseconds as your Click Interval and the other sections are 0 (zero). You will get 50 clicks per second.
- If you want fastest clicks, keep 5 milliseconds as your click interval and leave rest everything as 0 (zero). So, you are going to get 200 clicks per second.
Try fastest settings only if your pc is capable of handling the fastest clicks. Otherwise, you may see lags and it may not work as expected. In such cases, read the article about Guide To Fix Auto Clicker Issues.
Best Settings (Widely Used)
When it comes to the reliable clicks; you need to follow the below tips. The auto clicker’s best settings deals with Click Options, Click Repeats, Cursor Position, etc. Let’s go through the guidelines shared below in order to get the best performance from the auto clicker.
- Select “Left” for Mouse Button under Click Options; to get clicks from your left mouse button. It can be a laptop’s left touch pad button.
- Don’t go for “Right” mouse button because the right click might not work as expected. It’s because that the right click is always meant for the options to explore. You should not go for right mouse button clicks until and unless you have pre-configured your mouse buttons that you want it to work.
- On the other hand, it’s not at all recommended to select “Middle” mouse button. Because, they are just useless in my opinion; especially when you are playing games like Roblox, Minecraft and Fortnite, Skyrim, Cookie Clicker, etc.
- Enter the number of clicks for “Repeat” option under “Click Repeat” settings. This will help you in getting only the specified number of clicks. This is very useful when you are using any weapons in the game. Using excessive clicks will exhaust the bullets, gems and points, health in other words.
- You may select “Repeat Until Stopped” option if you want to have unlimited clicks. In order to stop the clicks, you should have configured the hotkeys for Start and Stop. Don’t worry, you don’t need to do it manually since you will get the default hotkey F6 for Start and Stop tasks.
We leave cursor position settings and hotkey settings to yourself. Because they both work well when configured based on your game mode, and priorities, etc.
Here are some similar software in which you can try out the above and below settings,
- Auto Clicker By Polar
- Auto Clicker By Shocker
- Max Auto Clicker
- Flame Auto Clicker
- Forge Auto Clicker
- GS Auto Clicker APK
- Fast Mouse Clicker
- Alpha Auto Clicker
Auto Clicker’s Best Settings for Android Users:
You can try out the below settings on your android device to get clicks in Single Target Mode, Multi Target Mode, etc.
- First of all, go to the Guide To Install Auto Clicker APK on Android and install it by following the steps we’ve shared.
- Launch the auto clicker on your android phone or tablet after it’s installation.
- As soon as you launch it, you will see a notice about the “Accessibility service permission” on your screen.
- Hit “Accept” after reading all the information that you see on the screen.
- Now, it will show you the accessibility settings, click on the app name under More.
- Turn On the Toggle for Auto Clicker and Tap “Allow” whenever you see a question Allow “Auto Clicker” to have full control of your device?.
- If you want to have a floating shortcut on the screen, Turn on the Toggle for Shortcut option.
- Tap “OK” button now and come back to Accessibility Settings > General and tap “Accessbility Menu”.
- Now, Toggle On for the Shortcut.
- Come back to the Auto Clicker on your android device.
- Hit the “Gear Icon” besides the Single Target Mode to make changes to it.
- The Default Interval is 100 milliseconds; which means that the delay time before executing the next click is 100 milliseconds.
- You can change it to 5 milliseconds or any other interval of your choice.
- The Default Duration of the click is 80 milliseconds. Which means that the time taken to execute each click.
- You may reduce it to anything but we recommend you enter either 40 or 30 milliseconds to get the best clicks.
- Change Repeat from 12 times to any other number, of your choice to get that many clicks.
- Moreover, you can ask it to repeat the clicks for the given time duraction under “Repeat for” menu.
- On the other hand, you can also go for “Repeat Until Stopped” option to receive the continous clicks from the app.
- Hit “Save” to apply the changes that you’ve made.
- Now, you will be returned back to the home screen of the app.
- If you wish to make changes to the Multi Target Mode, hit the “Gear Icon” available next to it.
- In multi target mode, you will get an extra feature “Swipe Duration”. The default value is set to 300 milliseconds but you can change it based on your requirement. Our recommendation is to put 120 milliseconds because you can’t set it lower to that.
- Set Click Interval to 5 milliseconds, Click Duration to 40 milliseconds and choose the Action Repeat part based on your liking and hit “Save” to apply the changes.
- Come back to the home screen of the app and hit “Common Settings” section to explore more.
- Now, you can customize the Size and Transparency of the Target Icon and Menu Bar.
- Once you are ready to play the game, enable either Single Target Mode or Multi Target Mode and you are good to go.
Those are the best macro settings that you might want to go with when playing your favorite games. If you need any specific settings, you can comment below this article to get help from us.
Last Updated on January 20, 2023 by Miller